Do you have a hip-hop inspired design that you think would make for a great MMMP shirt? The best part of running this site is looking at new design, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have something you fit with our audience. We cannot promise that we will print everything we receive, but if we are digging it we will send it to the artist it was inspired by for approval. For a list of the artists we work with or for any other questions email us at the address below.
Accepted designs will need to be properly formatted for our print shop, see below the form for details.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines when submitting artwork for screenprinting:
- Image should be the same size as it would appear on the shirt, no greater than 15” wide and 16” tall.
- Designs should be submitted as high resolution (300dpi) PSD files, flattened, with colours separated by layers.
- The maximum number of colours we can screen-print is 8.
- Pantone (PMS) codes for any colour used must be specified. Please label each layer with it’s corresponding pantone code..
Follow this link for a Pantone colour guide.
If your design is more than 8 colors, we have the ability to print in full color using a direct to garment printing method. Any designs should be submitted based on the below.
- Designs should be submitted to size (max 15”X15”) as it will appear on the shirt
- Please submit a high resolution (300 dpi) .PNG file on a transparent background
As these tend to be larger files, we prefer to receive submissions via Dropbox, a great free way to share files.